One of the most classic and famous cocktails, prepared in cocktail bars worldwide. The combination of several types of juice brings a unique fusion of fruity and citrus aromas. Freixenet ICE Rosé, refreshing and sweet, complements it perfectly.
CAVAFreixenet ICE Rosé
TYPE OF GLASSCollins Glass
- 6 cl of Freixenet ICE Rosé
- 3 cl of vodka
- 2 cl of lemon juice
- 2 cl of orange juice
- 2cl of pineapple juice
- 2 cl of peach juice
- 1 cl of grenadine
- Add the lemon, orange, pineapple and peach juices and mix them.
- Add the vodka, a little grenadine and shake in the cocktail shaker.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice to 2/3, pour the mixture and cover with Freixenet ICE Rosé.
- Next stir gently and decorate with 1 orange slice.
- Vary the quantities of juice to achieve different colour tones.