A classic cocktail that never goes out of fashion. The tropical aromas are the main protagonists, together with the creaminess and the Caribbean sweetness of the coconut cream. Its fresh and fruity character makes Cordón Negro the ideal mixer for this cocktail.
TYPE OF GLASSCocktail Glass
- 8 cl of Cordón Negro
- 3 cl of white rum
- 1,5 cl of coconut cream
- 5,5 cl of pineapple juice
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple
- Put some crushed ice into a glass blender.
- Add the fresh pineapple chopped into chunks, the pineapple juice, the coconut cream and the white rum.
- Run the blender until you get a consistent mixture and pour it into a cocktail glass.
- Cover with Cordón Negro and decorate with 1 slice of pineapple.