We reinvent the classic mojito creating a delicious version with strawberry and apple, bringing freshness and hints of berries. The floral bouquets and white fruit of Carta Nevada make it the ideal mixer for this cocktail.
TYPE OF GLASSRock Glass
- 14 cl of Carta Nevada
- 4 cl of white rum
- 4 strawberries
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoonfuls of brown sugar
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Put 2 strawberries and 1 slice of apple into a wide glass, add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and mix well.
- Add 1 sprig of mint and bruise gently with a pounder, just enough to release the essential oils from the mint without breaking the leaf.
- Half cover with crushed ice and add Carta Nevada until the glass is 2/3 full.
- Finally, pour in the white rum and then stir gently to achieve a perfect mix.
- Decorate with 1 sprig of mint, 1 slice of strawberry and 1 of apple.