We’ve reinvented the classic mojito by creating a delicious version with cherry and Freixenet ICE Rosé, which bring freshness and notes of forest fruits. As a result, we’ve obtained a flavour that’s delicate, but at the same time packed with hints of cherry, mint and rum.
CAVAFreixenet ICE Rosé
TYPE OF GLASSRock Glass
- 12 cl of Freixenet ICE Rosé
- 4,5 cl of white rum
- 1,5 cl of cherry syrup
- 4 cherries
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Put 2 pitted cherries into a wide glass, add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the cherry syrup along with 1 sprig of mint and crush gently with a mallet, enough to release the essential oils of the mint without breaking the leaves.
- Half cover with crushed ice and add Freixenet ICE Rosé until the glass is 2/3 full.
- Finally, pour in the white rum and then stir gently until you have a perfect mix.
- Decorate with 1 sprig of mint and 2 cherries.