Aromatic, spicy and sharp, Warsaw Fizz is a bubbly cocktail as amazing as it is delicious. Let yourself be seduced by its unique and exclusive character and discover a sophisticated and ideal way to enjoy a chat with friends.
TYPE OF GLASSHighball Glass
- 4 cardamom seeds
- 1 bar spoon of 16-year-old Lagavulin Whisky
- 1 cl of green apple syrup
- 3 cl of apple juice
- 1.5 cl of Makers Mark bourbon
- 3 cl of Zubrowka vodka
- 10 cl of Cordón Negro
- Crush 4 cardamom seeds in a Boston cocktail shaker and add the rest of the ingredients except the Cordón Negro.
- Shake for 10 seconds, strain the cocktail and pour it into a highball glass.
- Add ice cubes and Cordón Negro, stir gently and decorate the cocktail with slices of lime, cardamom and rosemary.