Wine tasting course
> Wine tasting & Wine and food pairings
> Wine tasting course
- Other names: samsó, mazuela, crujillón, crusilló, Rioja mazuela.
- Area: Tarragona, Priorat, Rioja, Campo de Cariñena.
- Varietal features: vigorous vine. Medium-sized, compact, cone-shaped bunch. Round grape with thick, firm skin.
- Environment: adapts to most soils, but prefers fresh, fertile land.
- Cultivation: does well with most stocks. Short, preferably goblet pruning.
- Production: good yield.
- Wine: astringent red with body and good alcoholic strength. Gives colour to blends.