Wine tasting course
> Wine tasting & Wine and food pairings
> Wine tasting course
- Other names: Aragonese, giró, gironet, lledoner, tintilla, tinto aragonese, Navalcarnero red.
- Area: Priorat, Cariñena, Somontano and Rioja.
- Varietal features: very vigorous. Medium to small bunch, winged and compact. Medium round grape, fine skin.
- Environment: adaptable to all types of soils, although sensitive to lack of magnesium.
- Cultivation: suitable stock: weak. Short goblet pruning.
- Production: mediums yield.
- Wine: fine, aromatic, low acidity and high alcoholic strength. In blends, wines of exquisite taste obtained.