Wine tasting course
> Wine tasting & Wine and food pairings
> Wine tasting course
- Other names: white Rioja garnacha, white garnaco.
- Area: typical of Terra Alta (D.O.), Alella, Navarra and Rioja (D.O.).
- Varietal features: medium vigour vine. Small tight bunches. White-amber grape, golden when ripe, round, small, fine skin.
- Environment: adapts to all kinds of soils, sensitive to spring frost.
- Cultivation: most common stocks in Terra Alta. Short pruning, although tolerates long pruning.
- Production: medium yield.
- Wine: low acidity and high alcoholic strength (12 to 14º). Soft, pleasant palate.