Wine tasting course
> Wine tasting & Wine and food pairings
> Wine tasting course
- Other names: morastel, moristel, monastel, valcarcelia, ministral, alcayata, ros, churret, garrut, mataró, negrelejo, reina, vermeta.
- Area: Alicante, Murcia, Penedès, Valencia, Lower Rioja and Aragón.
- Varietal features: vigorous. Medium, not very tight bunch. Small, round grape with firm skin.
- Environment: adapts to most soils.
- Cultivation: does web with stock 161-49. Short pruning, although in fertile soils produces better with long pruning.
- Production: medium output.
- Wine: reds with colour and body. Good alcoholic strength.